1. Where are you from (If you reside in Japan, which prefecture do you live in ?)?
2. What is the purpose of your visit to Tokushima?
3. Are you male or female? Age( )
4. How would you compare the traffic manner in Tokushima to your country (or the prefecture where you live in Japan)?
5. If marked not good, please check which applies best under each statement?
Pedestrians or cyclists obey the traffic signals.
Drivers of a vehicle obey the traffic signals.
Drivers of a vehicle give way to pedestrians at the pedestrian crossing.
Drivers of a vehicle slow down when they pass by pedestrians.
Drivers of a vehicle do not use their turn signals or are too slow to use it.
When drivers of the vehicle make a right turn at the intersection, they tend to make a sudeten turn while an oncoming car is approaching.
When drivers of the vehicle make a left turn at the intersection, they do slow down.
Cyclists ride their bicycles side by side.
Cyclists use an umbrella when riding.
Cyclists ride with a light.